Sunday, October 13, 2013

Atlantic City Police allow K-9 To Chew Guys Head into "Hamburger Helper"

According to The Press of the Atlantic City:

Terri Castellani said her son still wore those handcuffs when, hours later, she visited him in the hospital after authorities allowed the 20-year-old to call home. His back and head “looked like Hamburger Helper,” she said, with more than 200 stitches needed to close his wounds.

I read about this story a bit over a week ago, after watching the video and hearing the victim's mothers description of the wounds I was so disgusted I could not continue to think about the brutal beating this guy got at that point.  Since then I've seen it brought up on a couple of other sites I follow, so I thought it was time to at least share the video, which I apologize for in advance...


Learn more in the news broadcast below:




No comments:

Post a Comment